FOOTBALL - In 19 years of Premier League history, only three players had won the championship title with two different clubs. With Manchester City claiming the spoils, that elite club has now doubled its membership, as three City players lifted the trophy with another club previously.
Players that have won PL title with two clubs (10+ appearances required)
- Henning Berg (95 Blackburn Rovers, 99 00 Manchester United)
- Nicolas Anelka (98 Arsenal, 10 Chelsea)
- Ashley Cole (02 04 Arsenal, 10 Chelsea)
- Gaël Clichy (04 Arsenal, 12 Manchester City)
- Kolo Touré (04 Arsenal, 12 Manchester City)
- Carlos Tévez (08 09 Manchester United, 12 Manchester City)